[Updated] WikiGuide

Marc Kaplan mk at technomensch.net
Fri Oct 17 04:02:25 UTC 2008

Little Girl wrote:
> Hey there,
>
> In reference to the WikiGuide Draft page[1]:
>
> Marc Kaplan wrote:
>

>> Then, related to our other "Categories" thread, we really need a
>> section on this page called "Categories vs. Stubs" in the same vein
>> as "Which software?".
>>

> Is that subs or stubs?
>

>> I also thought that the "Integrate" question was a great place to
>> put the links for "searching the wiki"
>>

> I like the Integration section[2] you made, but I think it would be
> better to leave if off of the WikiGuide page altogether and put it in
> the PageCreation[3] page instead.
>
> [1] - https://help.ubuntu.com/community/WikiGuide/Draft
> [2] -
> https://help.ubuntu.com/community/WikiGuide/Draft#Integrate,%20don%27t%20duplicate
> [3] - https://help.ubuntu.com/community/WikiGuide/PageCreation

You are right, it is "sub" pages:

https://help.ubuntu.com/community/HelpOnEditing/SubPages

The "Categories vs. Sub" should actually be a section probably under
/PageCreation as well, but we probably shouldn't jump the gun on that
one; taking a step back even. .  Let's not worry about "where" to put it
until we come to an agreement about which to do when. :)

Marc Kaplan.