[Call for a Vote] Community Wiki Teams Page

Marc Kaplan mk at technomensch.net
Wed Oct 15 12:51:29 UTC 2008

I put a comment in the https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Teams about maybe a week
ago that I was developing a new home page on

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Teams/PageDiscussion

In that comment, I asked for input, comments, suggestions, etc.  After
the comment was added, anyone subscribed to the page would have been
notified that a new version was being floated around.

I also a notification of the newer version to various mailing lists,
including our own.

As I have not received any comments, feedback, or arguments regarding
this new version, I would like to call for a vote to replace
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Teams/ with the contents of
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Teams/PageDiscussion.

Marc Kaplan