RIP Mentoring Programme

Marc Kaplan mk at technomensch.net
Wed Nov 26 18:15:17 UTC 2008

Is the plan to incorporate items such as the package documentation
updating into launchpad (is that where they will be going), or are we
going to be tracking them in the wiki?

Also, I was wondering why "Kubuntu Documentation" was separated.  Do
you have thoughts about other items that would be moved to this page,
or newer pages with links?

Marc