Ubuntu volunteer

j lemore at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 19 15:08:09 UTC 2008

Hello Doc team,

I'm relatively new to Ubuntu, but I'm amazed and enjoying it very much. I'm basically "self taught" so my going is slow, but I'm getting there. I'm enjoying it so much that I would like to contribute somehow to Ubuntu, but I really have no technical skills so I was hoping maybe I could help on the documentation side of things. If there is anything I can help with, keeping in mind my noobness at this point, please let me know. I'd love to help out.

Thank you and keep up the great work!

Jim