Searching help.ubuntu.com does not work anymore..

Marko Oreskovic markoresko at gmail.com
Sat Nov 15 22:22:54 UTC 2008

Alan Pope wrote:
> 2008/11/15 Marko Oreskovic <markoresko at gmail.com>:
>> I was trying to find something on help ubunut.com today..
>> And search for community documentation didn`t work.
>>
> If you login to the site you will get the normal moin moin wiki search
> field instead.

Ok, it doesn`t work.

I kind of "logged in" with a click on "Login to edit" it did some
precedure with launchpad to log me in.
Message is: OpenID error: Nonce already used or out of range.

Also ,as I see, it Forces me to use OpenID, not asking me if I want to
use OpenID or I don`t.

After that, Search does not work again.

So it stays: Search does not work, unless google.com scripts are
available. And that will be never.