Open Week

Dougie Richardson ddrichardson at btinternet.com
Thu Nov 6 08:07:28 UTC 2008

Hi matthew,

I'm free and happy to take it on.

Dougie

-----Original Message-----
From: Matthew East <mdke at ubuntu.com>
Sent: 06 November 2008 07:31
To: Ubuntu Doc Lists <ubuntu-doc at lists.ubuntu.com>
Subject: Re: Open Week

Hi,

On Fri, Oct 17, 2008 at 7:45 AM, Matthew East <mdke at ubuntu.com> wrote:
> Since there hasn't been a session of Ubuntu Documentation for at least
> the last 2 or 3 Open Weeks, I think it would be a good chance to do a
> session and hopefully attract some new contributors. As a result I've
> added the suggestion here:
>
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuOpenWeek/Prep
>
> I'm happy to run the session if I'm around, but depending on the
> timing of the session, I won't be. Are others interested in helping
> out? If more than one person is, then we could even run the session on
> a group basis.

A slot for the documentation team has been added for this Friday at
21:00UTC.  Unfortunately I've discovered that I can't make it. Any
other volunteers for hosting the session? It should be fairly
straightforward to update the presentation I gave back in 2006, which
is recorded here:

> http://www.mdke.org/?p=67

If more than one person is available, the session could easily be done
on a group bas