Replace wiki.ubuntu.com with help.ubuntu.com/commmunity

Marc Kaplan mk at technomensch.net
Wed Nov 5 03:45:10 UTC 2008

Bryce,

Within the code comments, I specifically stated my intentions exactly
as they were done and how to address any concerns that might exist:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Home?action=diff&rev2=187&rev1=183
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Home?action=diff&rev2=187&rev1=184

I specifically stated that I had a revamp available on the now deleted
wiki.ubuntu.com/Home/PageDiscussion and that I was aiming to replace
the existing home page during the launch of Intrepid.

Anyone who was subscribed to that page would be notified that the
comment was added.  It was only visible within the code itself, but
would show up in the subscription emails notifying that a change took
place.

Since I received no comments, criticisms, or issues after I added the
comments were added to the code, the changes were enabled.  Once
again, I regret any inconvenience that this may have caused.  You are
welcome to start a discussion on Home/PageDiscussion that will be
monitored by the Documentation Team, especially myself.  Depending on
how much negative feedback we receive, providing the PageDiscussion
offers constructive and detailed alternatives that are presented in a
logical manner, we will be happy to revisit the modifications and
reevaluate the page for the Jaunty launch.

Sincerely,

Marc Kaplan
Documentation Team