WikiToDo request

Connor Imes rocket2dmn at aol.com
Sun May 11 01:00:26 UTC 2008

Hello all,
I work with the Beginner's Team on the Ubuntu forums and we maintain our
own area on the wiki at https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Beginners
As part of the reorganization of our wiki area we added some pages to be
deleted by listing them at https://help.ubuntu.com/community/WikiToDo
but nothing has been done for months - it seems like this page has been
neglected.  I'm hoping that somebody with the appropriate permissions
can take care of this for us, along with other requests that have been
posted on WikiToDo.
On a side note, there are some members of our team who are interested in
helping with the community documentation by updating it with the latest
guidelines for Hardy, myself included.  Once we get organized, WikiToDo
will probably be our starting place.  I think this page just needs some
more attention.
Thanks so much,
-Connor Imes (aka Rocket2DMn)