searching docs

Dustin Kirkland kirkland at canonical.com
Thu May 8 01:55:03 UTC 2008

On Tue, May 6, 2008 at 4:42 PM, Matthew Nuzum
<matthew.nuzum at canonical.com> wrote:

> Oh, nice idea but unfortunately we can't do that.

Hmm, I think you probably *could* do it:

You could add two separate entries, elevating the priority of (1),
perhaps double that of (2)...

1) "Solved  Question #" site:answers.launchpad.net
2) site:answers.launchpad.net

Try Googling for each of those and you'll see the results.

:-Dustin