Administrative Tasks

Dougie Richardson ddrichardson at btinternet.com
Thu May 1 21:11:21 UTC 2008

On Thu, 2008-05-01 at 20:10 +0100, Dean Sas wrote:
> On Thu, May 1, 2008 at 2:14 PM, Dougie Richardson
> <ddrichardson at btinternet.com> wrote:
> > On Wed, 2008-04-30 at 19:59 -0600, TMulgrew at stpetes.org wrote:
> >  There seems to be a little confusion as to what I'm proposing is not to
> >  change the Wiki or to remove the link to it but to remove the entry from
> >  the help file.
>
> Haha, I somehow didn't read that properly the first time either.
> That'll teach me. Toast + tea first, and then email.
>
> I don't think that sudo -i needs to be documented in the system docs.

Thank goodness for that - I was beginning to think I'd broken some
secret sudo taboo ;-)

Cheers,

--
Dougie Richardson (http://lynxworks.eu)

"Well, then, " the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry,
and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and
wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."