Hello

Kevin Dawkins kkdawkins at gmail.com
Sun Mar 30 18:44:04 UTC 2008

Hey Martyn,

On Sun, Mar 30, 2008 at 11:23 AM, Phil Bull <philbull at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Martyn,
>
> On Sat, 2008-03-29 at 08:27 +0000, Martyn CRoss wrote:
> > I have a pc that is dual booted with Ubuntu 7.10, Ubuntu 8.04 beta 1,
> > Xp and Vista Ultimate. I can't
> > wait to start to contribute to ubuntu and its users.
>
> Welcome! How would you like to help out? You can find some ideas on our
> wiki page [1].
>
> Since you're running Vista, would you be interested in helping to modify
> our "Switching from Windows" documentation to cover Vista as well as XP?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Phil

If you are interested in modifying the Switching from Windows section, I too
tri boot vista and Ubuntu (7.10 and 8.04b).  I would love to double team it
if you would like the help. There is a lot that has to be said about the
switch so 2 people covering it might be a good thing....

E-mail me if you want to,
Kevin Dawkins
KKDawkins at gmail.com