doc mentoring wiki, minor tweaking

M.P. Rommedahl lhademmor at gmail.com
Sun Mar 23 12:35:44 UTC 2008

...and while we're discussing the wiki: Doesn't some parts seem largely
obsolete?
I'm mostly thinking about the 'Projects'-page,[1] which, among other things,
lists at least one project which is 'WIP for Feisty'... Maybe this should be
updated a bit?

thanks
mp

[1] = https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DocumentationTeam/Projects