doc mentoring wiki, minor tweaking

Jim Campbell jwcampbell at gmail.com
Sun Mar 23 06:29:07 UTC 2008

Hi All,

This is mostly for Phil, but wanted to note that I added a snippet to the
wiki for potential mentees:

<snip>
When you introduce yourself, please mention what flavor of Ubuntu you use (
e.g., K/X/Ed/Ubuntu, or Ubuntu Server Edition), and if there's any
particular area of documentation that you'd like to work on. (It's ok if you
aren't sure what part of the documentation you'd like to work on, though.)
</snip>

Given that Phil generally asks these questions of new potential mentees
after their initial email to the documentation mailing list, I thought that
maybe this could help speed things along.  Feel free to tweak this if you'd
like.

Regards,

Jim