Question on a link in the serverguide

Adam Sommer asommer70 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 21 23:50:54 UTC 2008

The installation guide is referenced in a couple of sections.
Installation section refers to it for in depth details, and the
virtualization section, which is probably the one Milo was asking
about, refers to it in the context of automating virtual machine
installs.

Your right I should have double checked that the URL would be there.
Is there anyway we can help in it being there?  I'm more than willing
to create a local copy of the site and send it to someone for review
before adding it to the site :-).

Sorry for the duplicate message Matt, hit the wrong reply button.
--
Party On,
Adam