Question on a link in the serverguide

Matthew East mdke at ubuntu.com
Fri Mar 21 23:03:39 UTC 2008

Hi,

On Fri, Mar 21, 2008 at 10:49 PM, Adam Sommer <asommer70 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
>  My hope is that the Installation guide will be on the website.  I
>  found this url:
>
>   https://help.ubuntu.com/6.10/ubuntu/installation-guide/
>
>  Even though the last few releases don't have the guide in HTML form I
>  was hoping since Hardy is LTS that it could make it there.

Yes, I hope it will be present too - however, it's dangerous to guess
urls in advance like that. Are there other examples?

Also, what's the context in which this url is present? The
installation-guide deals with the Ubuntu alternative CD, not the
server edition, afaik.

>  I would
>  hope that it would be translated as well :-).

Well, no - help.ubuntu.com isn't translated.

--
Matthew East
http://www.mdke.org