Help with packaging Xubuntu docs

Adam Sommer asommer70 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 20 15:19:16 UTC 2008

Hey Jim,

Would someone mind helping me with packaging the Xubuntu docs?  I've pinged
> a few folks, but haven't heard back.  Maybe I'm just being impatient, or
> folks are a bit overworked, but I thought I would check with the doc team.
> Please let me know if you'd be willing to help out.

If others, with more knowledge, are busy I can help with the packaging this
evening.  With all the updates to the Server Guide I was trying to get
committed before SF I didn't take a very hard look at it.  Anyway, ping me
on IRC if you still need a hand :-).  At the very least we should be able to
get the package source into a somewhat usable state for upload.

--
Party On,
Adam