[Training Community] [Fwd: Fwd: Help test the DocBook output of MoinMoin]

Matthew Edmondson matthew at m6-it.org
Mon Mar 17 19:17:18 UTC 2008

On Mon, 2008-03-17 at 15:06 -0400, Torsten Spindler wrote:
> Sorry for the double forwarding, but this is of interest to the training
> community. Using a wiki would greatly enhance our chances to get more
> people involved in the course development, as no locally installed tools
> would be necessary. Though someone would need to render the wiki page as
> docbook, normalize the output (probably xmllint --format), and publish
> it via bazaar.
>
> Is there anybody interested in helping with a test run? I would take
> some pages from the current desktop course, save it on the test wiki,
> render as docbook and then push it via bazaar to Launchpad. The test run
> would be to edit the wiki page, follow the same steps and push it to
> Launchpad. The criteria I'd be interested in is the closeness of the
> diff between the two editions on the wiki vs the revisions in Launchpad.
>
> Torsten

yes that would be me. I am most experienced with wiki editing.

If anyone had a moment to mentor me in order to help me get to grips
with the locally installed tools that would be ace.  I have got as far
as having a local SVN version, but am not confident at taking that
further.

matthew

--
Matthew Edmondson               matthew at M6-IT.org
Consultant                               www.M6-IT.org

Sustainable Third Sector IT solutions. PRINCE2[TM] Project Management
Web services * Back-ups * Support * Training & Certification * E-Mail

M6-IT is a Community Interest Company, limited by guarantee.
Registered in England & Wales, Registration No: 6040154

Northern Office: e-mail richards at m6-it.org
Welsh office/Swyddfa Gogledd Cymru: e-mail / e-bost - cymru at M6-IT.org