help wiki /community headers need updating

Charles Davis oldsoldier at gmail.com
Sun Jun 22 22:13:46 UTC 2008

Rather than file a bug I'm posting this to the list in the hope that it
attracts attention from the proper person.

The tabbed headers in the help wiki correctly show 8.04 LTS if you
access the help wiki in this manner: https://help.ubuntu.com/

However pages in the /community branch show the tab as 8.04
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/

I'm sure its just a minor change if brought to the attention of the
right individuals.

Regards
--
Chuck