Hardy updates for Ubuntu 8.04.1

Phil Bull philbull at gmail.com
Sun Jun 22 11:48:24 UTC 2008

Hi Matt,

On Sun, 2008-06-22 at 11:20 +0100, Matthew East wrote:
> Are there any bugs with the current version of ubuntu-docs in hardy
> which people would like to be fixed before the Ubuntu 8.04.1 point
> release? This will happen on July 3 so we need to get moving with
> committing / testing any potential fixes.

The following look like good candidates:

      * 231367 "In Yelp links dead" [1]
      * 231228 "Dead link in Programming section" [2]
      * 227956 "Customising other aspects of the desktop link does
        nothing" [3]
      * 222987 "broken link to gthumb documentation" [4]

I'll try to fix these in the hardy branch today.

Thanks,

Phil

[1] - https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/ubuntu-docs/+bug/231367
[2] - https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/ubuntu-docs/+bug/231228