Expanding the documentation

Phil Bull philbull at gmail.com
Mon Jun 16 13:30:44 UTC 2008

Hi Leo,

On Sun, 2008-06-15 at 12:22 +0200, Leo Iannacone wrote:
> No, don't worry. I wrote it just to improve idea.
>
> I've created a new page (you see it at
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LeoIannacone/Test).
> There are two great (IMHO) improvements:
>  0. New tables (I think, better to look than those of the first page)

These look *much* better!

The only (minor) problem I can see with these is the use of images to
define the rounded corners - they won't scale if the user changes the
text size in their browser (e.g. people with poor eyesight). I can't
think of any other way of getting rounded borders in a browser-neutral
way, though.

>  1. The use of [[Include]] macro. IMHO we have to split tables in some
> child pages, in this way if you later wanna modify a table, you have
> to edit just one page (thanks to macro Include).

This was the plan all along. You can see an example on the original test
page [1] - the

Thanks,

Phil

--