Remove me from the mailing list

alice mennie alicemennie at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 16 12:42:03 UTC 2008

Hello

Please could you remove me from the mailing list.

Alice Mennie> Subject: Kendall Introduction> From: klederhose at bigpond.com> To: ubuntu-doc at lists.ubuntu.com> Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2008 10:44:01 +1000> > Hello,> > My name is Kendall and I am interested in the mentoring program. I am> currently in my first year of Information Technology studies. My long> term goal is to become a Technical Writer. I felt very excited when I> saw the opportunity to participate in Ubuntu's documentation because I> think the best way for me to become a Technical Writer is by actually> writing something. Also I have noticed so far in my study that the> software packages we are learning are all very expensive commercial> versions and Open Source doesn't even get a mention. I would like to> make a contribution that can help change things for the better.> > I'm not sure what area I want to be involved with yet so having a mentor> would be great. I am only new with writing and in my first year of> college so my participation would have to correspond with this> experience.> > I am using Ubuntu 8.04 Desktop Edition.> > I am looking forward to hearing from you all and making a contribution.> > Regards,> > Kendall Lederhose> > > -- > ubuntu-doc mailing list> ubuntu-doc at lists.ubuntu.com> https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-doc