want to help

Will Noakes wnoakes at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 15 14:12:39 UTC 2008

Hi,

My name is Will I'm 28 years old and I work for a large multinational helping to deploy software and hardware as well helping in various project work. My first taste of Linux was a few years ago with Mandrake as it was called then. Since then I swapped from Windows to Linux every few months but a couple of years ago I took the plunge and now use nothing but Ubuntu on my systems at home. I currently run Hardy on my laptop and the Hardy server edition on a desktop at home. I've really enjoyed getting to know the command line from using the server edition. I'd like to get involved in the community and feel that helping with the documentation would be the best place to start. I'm not sure which area I'd like get involved with but I'm sure once I get to know my way round that'll change.

Thanks

Will