Re Introduction

Phil Bull philbull at gmail.com
Fri Jun 13 20:28:27 UTC 2008

Hi Rohan,

On Fri, 2008-06-13 at 15:47 -0400, Rohan Kapoor wrote:
[...]
>  Ubuntu docs and server guide. I can edit the regular community wiki.
> Is it possible to edit the official wiki? How? Can I be given official
> status as a documentor.

You can edit the Help wiki by logging-in on the home page [1], or
creating an account for yourself if you don't have one already.

Also, you may be interested in joining the ubuntu-doc-students team [2].

Please let me know if you run into problems with either of these.

Thanks,

Phil

[1] - https://help.ubuntu.com/community/
[2] - https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-doc-students