ubuntu-doc Digest, Vol 45, Issue 22

Connor Imes rocket2dmn at aol.com
Fri Jun 13 18:11:55 UTC 2008

Robert Bowman wrote:
> Connor,
>
> How can I get a part in cleaning up the wiki?

The best place to start is by looking at these two categories:
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/CategoryNeedsExpansion
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/CategoryCleanup

Note that some things are being marked for deletion, but most of those
pages are in need of updating.  If you dig around the wiki, there are
many pages that aren't even marked yet.

For the team: Perhaps we should have a wiki page or some other system
(other than email) where we can link pages that we have recently
updated.  Then other team members can check them out and
approve/disapprove of the newly updated pages, or otherwise continue to
add to them.  Once the pages are approved, then they can be removed from
 the cleanup and/or expansion categories.  Perhaps a good once-over by
the more experienced docteam members is all that is needed to approve pages.

-Connor