DocuMENTORS

Phil Bull philbull at gmail.com
Sat Jun 7 17:20:50 UTC 2008

Hi Rett,

On Fri, 2008-05-16 at 17:48 -0700, Rett Stook wrote:
> I'm interested in joining your DocuMENTORS program.  I use Ubuntu and
> I'm interested in reviewing help documents for technical correctness
> (as well as completeness and usability) and writing manuals.
>
> I'm looking forward to working with you.

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you, and welcome to the team!

If you'd like to help out with technical reviewing, then have I got a
project for you! The upstream GNOME documentation is quite out of date
in parts, and I think that it would be a good idea to work on updating
it. Would you be interested in working on something like that?

Thanks,

Phil

--
Phil Bull