Hello Ubuntu Doc Team

Connor Imes rocket2dmn at aol.com
Fri Jun 6 22:01:52 UTC 2008

Hello all,

My name is Connor Imes, I joined this mailing list a few weeks ago and I
am interested in joining the Documentation Team.  I have been using
Ubuntu for over a year, and am very active with the Ubuntu Forums
Beginners Team.  I maintain their wiki area at
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Beginners/ and am planning on leading
a Focus Group of that team into helping with the Community Wiki.  A
number of Beginners team members have already shown interest in joining
me, so you may get emails from some of them in the near future.

With that said, I am not new to using or editing the wiki, and have
recently started updating some community pages including
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/HowToRemoveWindows
and
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Fstab
neither of which are entirely complete yet, but I will be adding to them
soon.  I have my own list of planned pages to work on, drawn from
CategoryCleanup, CategoryNeedsExpansion, and my personal experience
using the wiki.

I think you will find that I can be a valuable member of the team, and I
look forward to working with you.
Personal wiki page: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Rocket2DMn
Launchpad: https://launchpad.net/~rocket2dmn
Thanks,