Introduction

Charles Davis oldsoldier at gmail.com
Thu Jun 5 07:44:00 UTC 2008

Greetings,
My name is Charles Davis and I am a member of the Ubuntu Beginners Team
(forums and launchpad). I would like to apply for the Documentation Team
mentoring program in the hopes of providing additional service to the
Ubuntu Community by helping out in an area other than the Ubuntu
Community Forums.

I am a long time Debian User (since 1997) and have used Ubuntu since
Edgy, I like helping the community and feel that I could be an asset to
the Documentation team in addition to the help I try to provide on the
Ubuntu Community Forums. My UCF profile is located at
http://ubuntuforums.org/member.php?u=487991 and my launchpad is
https://launchpad.net/~oldsoldier-gmail I am looking forward to meeting
the team and helping the project by working on Ubuntu Documentation, if
necessary I can work on Xubuntu Documentation or Kubuntu Documentation
if there are shortfalls in those subteams or wherever the help is needed
the most.

Regards
Chuck