Intro

Fernando Perez Dominguez Sosa ferperezd at gmail.com
Wed Jul 30 14:25:55 UTC 2008

Hello All,

 I am a new user on Linux enviroments, I have been using Ubuntu for about 3
or 4 months and I really like the open source philosophy. I have also tried
another distro (openSUSE), but Ubuntu is much more friendly to install and
this will help linux users to grow in number.
 I would like to contribute with this goup. I am a spansih bron speaker but
I work as tech support for a US company, so I can help in translating any
tech document. So let me know what can i do.

Be well