Hello Documentation Team! (my introduction)

alan munson speeddemon8803 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 22 15:08:39 UTC 2008

I know this is a long awaited introduction so here it goes.  My name is
Alan Munson, I am from Louisiana, USA, I am a member of the Ubuntu Forum
beginner team.  I have been spending most of my time wiht Ubuntu and
linux trying to get more users to try out Ubuntu or just linux in
general.  I would love to help out the Documentation team in any way
that I can, I have no specific area that I would like to help in,
basically wherever you need me is where I will go.  I would like to
clean up the website a little, get some of the old stuff out or change
it up so where its current, make new pages etc.  Anyways, thank you for
reading this very short introduction to me and I hope you have a great
day.