to become a developer

roshan jose joro_manage at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 14 14:33:52 UTC 2008

Thank You Phil for the wonderful advices you have given.

In the previous post, I was exactly not talking about kernel. I was rather talking about being a GNU/Linux developer, get into the ubuntu or debian development side. Write new codes for the bugs in the distro. I am looking forward to being a contributor in the coding part of the distro.

I am still a newbie about how linux works and all about it. I am making efforts. I would be thankful if you could help me out.

   Thank you once again Phil.

Roshan Jose.