Join to Ubuntu Mentoring

Phil Bull philbull at gmail.com
Sat Jul 12 08:55:29 UTC 2008

Hi Mahyuddin,

On Sat, 2008-06-28 at 22:28 +0700, Mahyuddin Susanto wrote:
> My name is Mahyuddin Susanto (udienz) from Surabaya Indonesia. i'm 23
> Years old and studying electrical at Jember University, Indonesia.
> I'm interesting in joining/helping The Documentation Mentoring Program
> [1], because i want to help indonesian user to understanding about
> Ubuntu. my current position at ubuntu-id is Member at Documentation
> Team, Admin  Ubuntu-id mailling list, Admin at Ubuntu-l10n-id.
>
> I'm Interest in Ubuntu-Documentation especially Ubuntu Server
> Documentation.
>
> My wiki page is https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Udienz
> my launchpad accunt is: https://edge.launchpad.net/~udienz
>
> thanks,
> udienz...
>
> [1] https://edge.launchpad.net/~ubuntu-doc-students

Sorry for the delay in replying, and welcome to the team! We write all
of the documentation in US English and then it gets translated to other
languages by the translation teams. Would you like to help us with
writing the English documentation, or would you prefer to work on
translation?

You can find more information on documentation tasks that you might like
to help out with on the wiki [1].

Thanks,

Phil

[1] - https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DocumentationTeam