Technical Review: preparing.xml

Phil Bull philbull at gmail.com
Fri Jul 11 11:28:58 UTC 2008

Hi Thomas,

On Mon, 2008-07-07 at 23:37 -0400, Thomas Roten wrote:
> This is my first Technical Review, so feel free to criticize any
> mistakes I've made.  I am eager to learn about the Documentation Team,
> so criticisms will help.
>
> I reviewed all of the sections in the file titled "preparations.xml"
> under
> the "windows" category.
>
> Here are the issues that I found with some of the sections:
[...]

Thanks for the tech review, and welcome to the team! Could you report
your tech review as a bug on Launchpad, please? Dougie said something
about another person working on the switching guide already, but your
tech review is useful and so we should keep a copy of it in a prominent
place.

Thanks again,

Phil

--