New at ubuntu-doc and want to join the mentoring programme

Ugur Aslan ugur at uguraslan.net
Wed Jan 16 04:06:58 UTC 2008

Hi all,

I am Ugur, a web application developer consultant in Turkey and Ubuntu
user for 3 years. I am also experienced in using Ubuntu server
environments and using Ubuntu as web, DNS, mail and dedicated freenx
server. It is my favorite OS for my business and my daily usage. I love
Linux and open-source philosophy.

I will be pleased to contribute document translations to Turkish, which
is my native language. And also as far as I can, I want help writing
documentations for Ubuntu.

As "Documentation Team Mentoring" web page says, the first thing I
should ask for is joining  the mentoring programme. So with this mail, I
am asking for it and want to learn if any further necessary steps is needed.

Best regards,
Ugur Aslan