Pop3Aggregation Wiki Page

Phil Bull philbull at gmail.com
Sun Jan 13 12:50:57 UTC 2008

Hi Ross,

On Sat, 2008-01-12 at 20:03 -0500, Ross Peoples wrote:
> Ok, I re-did everything I did a few hours ago. Again, I verified it was
> there AND copied the wiki markup to a Tomboy note so if it happens
> again, I have a backup.

Thanks, I don't know what could have happened with the dropped edit.
I've looked through the revision log, and there's no sign of it.

The page is excellent; the formatting and structure look great, and I
only found a couple of tiny issues (typos and spurious newlines), which
I've fixed. Great job!

Have you added links to the page from some other pages? [1] and [2] look
like good candidates.

Thanks again,

Phil

[1] - https://help.ubuntu.com/community/MailServer