Bugs!

Michael Price m_price04 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 10 13:24:20 UTC 2008

I will take this bug, 'Visual Effects' keyboard shortcuts not documented in help" (#147294). I already assigned this bug to myself to so I didn't forget to.  But I do have a good question is there anywhere in the documentation where it talks about how to install compizconfig-settings-manager so you have access to the plugins?

Phil Bull <philbull at gmail.com> wrote: Hi guys,

I thought that some of the mentoring students on the list might be
interested in working on the following bugs in the system documentation:

 * "Playing Audio CDs Help Instruction Error" (#172565) [1]
 * "Desktop Effects settings UI has changed" (#150641) [2]
 * "Usability of 'Manually Mounting and Unmounting File
Systems'" (#117382) [3]
 * "'Visual Effects' keyboard shortcuts not documented in
help" (#147294) [4]
 * "migration introduction on liveCD is wrong about
partitioning" (176343#) [5]
 * "Accessibility documentation needs attention" (#128390) [6]

If anyone is interested in any of the above, please let me know.

Thanks,

Phil

[1] - https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/ubuntu-docs/+bug/172565
[2] - https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/ubuntu-docs/+bug/150641
[3] - https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/ubuntu-docs/+bug/117382
[4] - https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/ubuntu-docs/+bug/147294
[5] - https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/ubuntu-docs/+bug/176343
[6] - https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/ubuntu-docs/+bug/128390

--
Phil Bull

You must be the change you wish to see in the world.
   -Mahatma Gandhi