Wiki cleanup information

Phil Bull philbull at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 13:44:27 UTC 2008

Hi Mads,

On Mon, 2008-01-07 at 17:53 +0100, Mads Peter Rommedahl wrote:
> Hi all
> I guess I could have a go at it.. I'm still having trouble finding my
> way around the wiki, though, so a little help is probably needed :)

If there are no objections to performing the move, then please go ahead.

Before moving the Beginner's Team pages (just the stuff under
Beginners/Team), could you let the team leader [1] know about the move
too? Please refer him/her to the ubuntu-doc list if s/he has any
questions or objections.

Also, you might find this page [2] a useful reference.

Thanks,

Phil

[1] - https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Beginners/Team
[2] - https://help.ubuntu.com/community/WikiGuide/DeletingAndRenaming