link to Ubuntu Packaging Guide seems to point to Ubuntu 6.10

Daniel Holbach daniel.holbach at
Mon Jan 7 08:27:33 UTC 2008

On Do, 2008-01-03 at 14:11 +0000, Matthew East wrote:
> > That latter URL seems to imply Ubuntu 6.10, not the latest rev, so I
> > am wondering if something is amiss, or perhaps whether 6.10 is in fact
> > the latest rev of the Packaging Guide, and all is as it should be.
> >
> > The Packaging Guide is now maintained at the wiki:

Up until 6.10 (and even later, I think) the Packaging Guide was
maintained in SVN and DocBook, which was exported to HTML and - nowadays it's on the Ubuntu Wiki and I've put a lot of
work into re-organising it.

I just changed to
point to which now is in a better

Have a nice day,