Environment Variables wiki page

Barak Korren barak.korren at gmail.com
Wed Jan 2 22:47:18 UTC 2008

Hi,

First I'd like to thank everyone for all the kind help I'm getting with
the page
Second, since its been quite a while since I've used anything that
resembles a build system, I'm unable to fill in the details in the
"Compilation and software development related variables" section. Since
I deem it to be rather important, I'd really like someone to go ahead
and fill-in the table there.

--
Barak Korren (IFireBall)
...Preaching UNIX to the world since 1999...