DocuMentor Program

Eddie Martinez eddiemartinez at gmail.com
Wed Jan 2 15:05:42 UTC 2008

Andrew:

Thanks for the offer. I assume you've already joined the ubuntu-doc mailing
list. Please read the documentation team wiki
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DocumentationTeam if you haven't already.

I'm sure you will get more detailed responses and help from other
documentation members.

-eddie m.

On Jan 2, 2008 8:23 AM, Andrew Stabeno <stabeno at gmail.com> wrote:

>  Greetings.
>

>    I am interested in helping out with Ubuntu Documentation.  I have been
> using Ubuntu for over a year now and would like to help out with the
> community.  I am a Network Administrator at Curves International and have
> great writing skills.  I have not done much documentation before but I would
> love to start.  I am interested training users to use Ubuntu, and have
> thought about starting training programs for Ubuntu in developing nations.
> I believe this would be a great place to start.  Let me know where I can
> start.
>

> Andrew

Encryption Key (GPG PID): 19983D83
This has been an Eddie Martinez production.
<Please exit in an orderly fashion>