Changes for hardy

Phil Bull philbull at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 17:28:51 UTC 2008

Hi guys,

I have a few changes in my local copy that I'd like to commit to the
main branch (ubuntu-hardy) soon. Since quite a few files are affected, I
thought it best to let you know in case there are any objections. I've
attached a diff, but a summary of the changes might read:

      * Several patches from Stuart Guest correcting numerous problems
        in musicvideophotos
      * Descriptions for a few OMF files
      * Numerous typos, grammar corrections and re-wordings
      * A couple of corrections due to recent changes in software
        (hardware, admin)
      * Removal of a couple of sections that seemed superfluous
        (hardware)

I'll probably apply the changes on Monday if there are no objections.

Thanks,

Phil

--
Phil Bull