packaging guide bugs

Matthew East mdke at ubuntu.com
Mon Feb 18 08:35:50 UTC 2008

Hi,

On Feb 18, 2008 8:25 AM, Daniel Holbach <daniel.holbach at ubuntu.com> wrote:
> As there is currently no way to feed changes made on the wiki, it'd
> certainly help to remove the packaging-guide package completely and
> redirect all help.ubuntu.com links referring to the packaging-guide to
> http://wiki.ubuntu.com/PackagingGuide

I removed the packaging-guide package from the ubuntu-docs source
package over the weekend - is anything more needed to remove it from
the archive going forward?

> > Is it appropriate to have a new project, or use a different existing
> > project for these bugs?
>
> I think it's OK to use a packaging-guide product on LP to file those bugs.

Ok, we can set it up if the wiki doesn't prove helpful for that.

> - --
> My 5 today: Bug 192571 (hotkey-setup), Bug 192488 (ubuntu-docs), Bug
> 192190 (rss-glx), Bug 139064 (gnome-user-docs), Bug 192664 (ming)
> Do 5 a day - every day! https://wiki.ubuntu.com/5-A-Day

What, 5 done already by 8.25 am? No fair!

--
Matthew East
http://www.mdke.org