Status of

Mathias Gug mathiaz at
Fri Feb 15 16:41:29 UTC 2008

Hi Matthew,

On Thu, Feb 14, 2008 at 08:29:17AM +0000, Matthew East wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 14, 2008 at 3:58 AM, Adam Sommer <asommer70 at> wrote:
> > There
> > was discussion along these lines a while back concerning updating
> > [1], and I was just wondering what the status of that is?
> I had fixed this, but it wasn't working due to an error in one of the
> scripts. I've fixed it now and have updated the site.
> It should be updating automatically twice each day via cron - please
> let me know if this isn't working.

Is there anyway to mark the documentation as being a Work In Progress ?

For example, reading I have
no clue that is the server guide currently being developed for hardy.
Could it be possible to add something to the header, beside "Ubuntu
Documentation" stating that this is development work and any problems
should be reported to the documentation team, with a link to the
Documentation Team website ?

Mathias Gug
Ubuntu Developer