New Member

Adam Heckler adam.fizzle at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 19:15:28 UTC 2008

Hi all,

My name is Adam Heckler and I'm interested in helping out the Doc Team and
becoming a mentee (yeah, it's a word, I looked it up =) ).

I've been using Ubuntu since the late Dapper days. Although I don't have any
DocBook or Bazaar experience, I can do HTML and I used to be decent at
MoinMoin. Also, I'm currently working as a technical writer for an IT
company, a position I've been in for about 6 months, so that will help out a
lot. You can find me on LP at: https://launchpad.net/~adamheckler

I've applied for membership on the Students page, so I'm looking forward to
meeting you all and helping out!

Thanks all,
Adam H.