Request for mentoring

Phil Bull philbull at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 21:42:26 UTC 2008

Hi Devendra,

On Tue, 2008-02-05 at 09:57 -0800, Devendra Dave wrote:
> I am interested in doing the documentation and wiki tasks for the
> ubuntu.
> I am a full time Java developer having 8 years of experience and want
> participate in opensource program. I am basically belong to India but
> I am on assignment in USA till May. I will be working from India after
> wards.

I've just added you to the ubuntu-doc-students team, welcome!

There's plenty to do with both the system documentation and the wiki, so
is there one in particular that you'd like to work on? For example,
there's always loads of clean-up work to be done on the wiki, but we
have several system documentation bugs which need to be worked on
reasonably urgently, too.

Thanks,

Phil

--