Dear Ubuntu

Eddie Martinez eddiemartinez at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 22:31:36 UTC 2008

You might want to talk to the Ubuntu Marketing team about this, not the
documentation team. I would like to thank you for supporting and being
interested in our Ubuntu Linux.

Thanks!

-Eddie

On Jan 29, 2008 9:47 PM, Tim <Leddith at ptd.net> wrote:

> Dear Ubuntu,
>
> Recently my friends and I have started a video podcast where we talk
> about tech. A lot of the stories have been centered around operating
> systems and which we like and which we don't. We LIKE Linux/Ubuntu
> products. We are very interested in supporting Ubuntu. If it is at all
> possible that Ubuntu could send us posters, mouse pads, shirts,
> stickers, anything like that so we could show it on the videos. Please
> get back to me and let me know either way. Thank you for your time..
>
> Tim

Encryption Key (GPG PID): 19983D83
This has been an Eddie Martinez production.
<Please exit in an orderly fashion>