Searching help.ubuntu.com does not work anymore..

Matthew East mdke at ubuntu.com
Wed Dec 17 14:20:50 UTC 2008

Marko,

On Wed, Dec 17, 2008 at 1:07 PM, Marko Oreskovic <markoresko at gmail.com> wrote:
>> I have sent Matt a patch that will display the help.ubuntu.com header,
>> with search box, consistently with and without javascript enabled.
>> Hopefully he can apply it soon...
> It seems that non-JavaScript solution still is not working.
> (Not implemented yet)

It is now working for help.ubuntu.com/community (the wiki). Users
visiting the wiki without javascript enabled can use the search bar.

This hasn't been rolled out yet to help.ubuntu.com (the static pages)
because doing so requires a complete rebuild of the website, which is
rather time consuming. I haven't had a lot of time recently.

--
Matthew East
http://www.mdke.org