Beowulf cluster

Dougie Richardson ddrichardson at btinternet.com
Sun Aug 24 19:14:09 UTC 2008

Hi,

Feel free to add a page to the community documentation. There is a page [1]
on cluster which was nominated for deletion; because it is outdated and we
had no-one experienced enough to rewrite it. I think we'd welcome a
contribution there.

There's more information on getting started on the help wiki too [2].

Cheers,

Dougie

[1] https://help.ubuntu.com/community/UbuntuOnCluster
[2]