Introduction-Mentoring Programme

Phil Bull philbull at gmail.com
Fri Aug 22 20:34:08 UTC 2008

Hi Daniella,

On Wed, 2008-08-20 at 17:17 -0400, Daniella Seymour wrote:
> Hello. My name is Daniella and I would like to join the mentoring
> program. I'm a graduate student working on a M.S. in technical
> writing. I currently use UBUNTU 8.04 (Hardy Heron), and I'm not sure
> which part of the documentation team I'd like to work on.

Welcome! Would you prefer to edit and review existing documentation or
write documentation from scratch? There's plenty of scope for either,
and you can find information on some of the options on our wiki pages
[1].

Please let us know which you'd prefer (if either) and we can suggest
some tasks that you might be interested in taking a look at.

Thanks,

Phil

[1] - http://wiki.ubuntu.com/DocumentationTeam

--