Joining Documentoring

Phil Bull philbull at gmail.com
Tue Aug 19 20:54:04 UTC 2008

Hi Venkateswaran,

On Thu, 2008-08-14 at 18:24 -0500, Venkateswaran Ramamoorthi Elangovan
wrote:
> I am Venkateswaran Ramamoorthi Elangovan and I am using the desktop
> version of Ubuntu. I am a student of Biology with keen interest in
> Bioinformatics and this is how I got into using linux. Hope to join
> your team and contribute while learning.

Welcome to the team! Please take a look at our wiki pages [1] for
information on how you can contribute. You can find guides on working
with the tools that we use and some ideas on what you can work on there.

Please let us know if there's anything we can do to help you get
started.

Thanks,

Phil

[1] - http://wiki.ubuntu.com/DocumentationTeam