Confusing sentence in WikiGuide

Dougie Richardson ddrichardson at btinternet.com
Tue Aug 19 18:39:04 UTC 2008

Further to my last, I realized you were talking about the last sentence, which is gibberish. I *think* it means to say something along the lines of:

"Don't add pages to the UserDocumentation series of indexes until they have been reviewed, or released from CategoryCleanup."

I have as much authority as the Pope. I just don’t have as many people who believe it.

(George Carlin)